Don’t Let Poor Anger Management Get In The Way
Are you in danger of losing a relationship, marriage, or family because of poor anger management? Is your anger due to defending yourself from the tirades, rages, or verbal abuse from your partner – yet you get labeled the angry person? Perhaps you feel your anger is justified because of what your partner is putting you through?
You are probably like many partners that hate constant or intense conflict but still love your partner despite the anger, arguments, and turmoil? Most couples in conflict don’t want to end their relationship especially due to poor anger management, but they just can’t deal with the fighting. Would you like to know how it is possible to have more peace in your relationship even though you and your partner still get angry at each other?
What You Can, and Cannot, Do
What you CAN do is take responsibility for your own feelings and how you handle them in response to your partner. What you cannot do is control the behavior of your partner or what they do that may cause anger in you.
Uncontrolled anger can change your relationship – in a heartbeat – and not for the better
The secret is to learn how to manage normal angry feelings by developing new and different responses to these feelings, not by demanding that your partner change.
What Specific Skills and Tools Do We Teach You in Our Anger Management Programs and Products?
- Identify sources of your stress
- Recognize “filters” that influence what you hear
- Discover new ways to respond to your anger triggers
- Eliminate automatic negative thinking patterns
- Learn to communicate effectively without offending your partner
- Develop realistic expectations about relationships in general and your partner in particular
- Discover alternative ways of satisfying your frustrated needs
- Learn to forgive and let go
- Identify the warning signs of anger before things get out of hand
- Free yourself from negative self-talk
- Identify underlying emotions and thoughts that trigger your angry outbursts and how to respond to them differently
- Learn how to change your perspective and see things more clearly from the point of view of your partner
The Decision is Yours
We offer many options to help you deal better with your anger. Don’t continue to give anger a chance to undermine your relationship. Start by joining our mailing list and GET “Eight Tips for anger control” eBook free!
If you would like information regarding our online anger management program, click here.